We currently have a vacancy for a Workshop Assistant to join the Delstron Team at our office, in Burton-upon-Trent.
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
- Liaising with the Workshop Engineers
- Ensure workshop equipment is at a suitable standard, to be reported to the service
manager To order workshop consumables
- Manage the waste disposals for the workshop
- Manage Goods in Area, and offloading of deliveries
- General Housekeeping of the workshop
- Collection / drop off of gear to sites
- Assist Workshop Engineers with Fabrication works.
- Drive quality and continuous improvement
- Be responsible for your own health and safety as well as those around you.
Full UK driving licence
A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
Self-motivated and organised
Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing
Punctual, with excellent time management
Honest, trustworthy, and reliable
Ability to interpret technical drawings is preferable
We're always on the lookout for talented people, if you would like to be part of a our please apply by sending your CV to Careers@delstron.co.uk