We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Project Engineer to join the Delstron Team at our office, in Burton-upon-Trent.
Be an accountable, member of a project delivery team, delivering process engineering solutions within the Dairy, Food and Beverage industries. Assist the Project Manager with all projects and work packages that are assigned to you.
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
- Liaising with the Workshop Engineers and the Project Engineers,
- Ensure all relevant paperwork and documentation is completed for each job and filed
- Assist with planning the forward capacity of the workshop
- Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required ensuring the
customer is fully updated
- Assist with the Goods in Area, and offloading of deliveries
- General Housekeeping of the workshop
- Collection / drop off of gear to sites
- Drive quality and continuous improvement
- Be responsible for your own health and safety as well as those around you.
Excellent communication and people skills
Good decision making skills
Good planning, administrative and organisational skills
Ability to manage several tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
Be hard working and conscientious
Ability to work calmly under pressure
Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and work as part of a team without constant supervision
MS Office skills
Hold a valid driving licence
Prepared to be trained for new skills and gain extensive project delivery experience and expertise
Prepared to stay away when required
Use of CAD
Experience in creating P & I drawings and 3D modelling
Knowledge of current and applicable regulations and directives, CDM, PED, etc.
Previous experience of working within food, drink and allied sectors
We're always on the lookout for talented people, if you would like to be part of a our please apply by sending your CV to Careers@delstron.co.uk